Morning Glory (50ml)
Let your skin off the excesses of the night before with its own personal trainer: Rehab London’s Morning Glory moisturiser.
It’s ideal for normal to dry skin, and contains Hawaiian water algae, which is packed with antioxidants that revitalise the skin and aid cell renewal throughout the day. Cocoa seed butter provides continuous hydration while a crafty little ingredient called African pepper contains antibacterial properties that nourishes and is ideal for combatting those pesky skin imperfections. It’s a winning combination that will keep your skin hydrated, fresh and looking ‘rock star’ hot.
This moisturiser will protect, nourish and smooth your skin without leaving any nasty residue behind.
Dual Action: Hydrates + Antioxidant Cell Renewal
- Cocoa Butter: This moisturizing agent contains Vitamin E and also serves as a natural antioxidant, minimizing damage to the skin
- Myritol: An emollient that helps spread actives evenly and gives skin a unique velvety feel
- Lipomoist: Is a molecular film that provides a high moisturising action and confers a pleasant and fresh feeling to the skin
- Escalol: This organic ingredient is the most widely used in sunscreen in the world. It protects from the UV-B rays and helps to protect the skin from damage
- Pentavitin: This is a highly effective moisture regulator that functions under the driest conditions where traditional moisturizing agents and humectants lose their effectiveness